Day 1: Welcome to the Bradley house, Dilly the silly elf! :)
Day 2: "This is a pretty cool swing!"
Day 3: "Please don't let go!"
Day 4: "In the arms of an angel"
Day 5: Christmas decorating; elf style.
Day 6: "Is this a good hiding place?"
Day 7: Chillin' with Santa
Day 8: "Why is everything upside-down?"
Day 9: Dilly makes a friend.
Day 10: Who took all the candy canes?
Day 11: That naughty Dilly...Morgan said he should get a time-out.
Day 12: "Brrrr... It's cold out here."
Day 13: "I don't see a spider up here."
Day 14: "I want to go there!"
Day 15: "Just don't look down... don't look down."
Day 16: "Man it's dusty up here!"
Day 17: "Who did we get Christmas Cards from?"
Day 18: "Just hangin' out"
Day 19: I think Dilly was a little lazy today.
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22: "Morgan will never find me here."
No comments:
Post a Comment